Sunday, September 30, 2012

Forty Days for Life

I'm a little behind.....I wanted to post this at the beginning of the prayer time, but I just haven't  had time to sit down at the computer!

Catholics for Life celebrate with regularity "Forty days for Life".....praying Novenas and other prayers to protect the sanctity of life.  Starting on September 26, they started an extra special 40 days -- it's the last 40 days until the the election.  Electing a President who respects life is very important to most Catholics, so they have joined together in prayer to support the election of a President who does just that.

If you have not heard of this and would like to participate, I have a link for you.  It's a Novena to St. Jude.  Now, I have to tell you that I firmly believe that simply the power of prayer will help our cause as well.  So, if you don't want to pray this prayer for whatever reason, please just commit to praying each and every day until November 4 for a "Pro Life President"!

Here's the link if you want to pray the Novena to St. Jude:  Click Here

I'm trying very hard to not get down by the polls I'm seeing and hoping and believing it is skewed journalism.

Prayers for Romney/Ryan!


No comments:

Post a Comment