Thursday, June 30, 2011

.....and not a Little Debbie in sight!!

I found this article the other day.  I've been working on eating a little healthier (updates will come if there is serious success!) and was really trying to figure out and wrap my head around concepts like why we should eat more fiber when trying to lose weight.  What are the health benefits?  (I actually found some neat answers to this and other questions at a neat site called www.caloriesperhour.com) -- will help you figure your BMI, and also help you plan your weight loss strategies.  I love it!  :)

At any rate, while searching, somehow this site came up.  It's very interesting -- what Jesus likely ate.  According to this list, there is no chocolate (which should be further proof that Jesus was NOT a woman!), but really a lot of the foods that we are told to eat and drink when being healthy.  He was skinny (I think!), so this makes sense.

At any rate, I thought it was a neat site, so here you go:

http://www.beliefnet.com/Health/Healthy-Living/10-Foods-and-Drinks-Jesus-Likely-Consumed.aspx

If anyone has any ideas, please share.  In the meantime, I'll go back to drinking my water and eating my fiber (I read what happens when you eat too much fiber and don't drink enough water -- no thanks!).

Have a great day, everyone!  If you're travelling for the holiday, please stay safe and drive safe.  I'd rather you get somewhere late than not at all.  :)

Happy Independence Day!!  God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment