Saturday, July 21, 2012

Yummy new recipe!

Yesterday, my neighbor gave me several zucchini.  We love zucchini at our house!  The kids love bread, muffins, you name it.  However, I had just seen a recipe my friend, Beth Gehret, had posted and decided to try it for dinner last night.  If you have zucchini, let me tell you this recipe is fantastic!  Super easy to put together and everyone at our house loved it!


 Zucchini Pizza
Crust:
2 cups shredded zucchini
2 eggs
1/2 cup flour
1TBLS minced garlic (I used our onion/garlic mix)
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese

Cooked those on griddle until done.  Top with spaghetti sauce and mozzarella cheese, cook until cheese was melted. 

Beth said the same thing when she made it -- even the kids loved it!  It resembles pizza, so they don't realize the yumminess of the crust.

I think this could be a stand alone dish.  I made it to accompany ham and it went well with that as well.

Thank me later!  Have you tried any new recipes lately?  I'm always on the lookout for new ones to try -- let me know if you find something yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment