Sunday, February 13, 2011

Welp, here goes nothing!

I'm going to try to write a few blog posts before I tell anyone about this.  :)  I've felt drawn to write a blog for some time, and found myself with a little free time this morning to work on setting one up and getting it going.

First and foremost, I need to thank my niece, Heidi, for helping me name this blog.  I went through many names that were continually denied before I finally remembered her blog about being in Rome, and thinking, I can use a part of that name, too!

The first few weeks, I will probably spend time moving things around here, so it may look different when you come; let me know what you like and what you don't so that I can make it look good to you!  :)  After all, YOU are what I'm doing this for.

Not totally sure what direction this is going to go -- I wear a couple of hats that I would like to write about on occasion.  I am a wife to my wonderful husband, Jim; I am the mother of six children, who are teenagers, and pre-teens, and teen wanna bes.  I work full-time, mostly from my home, and try my best to balance work and home life.  I also teach religion for my church, and, although occasionally I feel as if I don't have time for it, generally I receive a message from the Holy Spirit that that is incorrect.  LOL

Thoughts?  Ideas?  Hand them over as I get this thing up and off the ground!

No comments:

Post a Comment