Saturday, November 5, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude

My thankfulness today is directed at my sisters in Christ.  What I saw tonight was amazing -- 200 women coming together to share their love of the Lord, and to share with one another their triumphs and their struggles.  It was wonderful to see old friends, meet some new friends, all the while watching friends be with one another. 

Jamie Schmiesing -- you are amazing.  You have such a wonderful peaceful presence, and tell such a beautiful story like no other.  Your family is so lucky to have you as their wife, mother, and center of their lives!

To the women who planned this -- Robin, Tess, and Kim -- amazing foresight on your part.  People want this and need this -- thank you for taking the time to put it together.  What a gift.

To my friend, Melissa -- thanks for your help tonight.  I truly couldn't have done it without you!

Alicia -- thanks for bringing your wine.  That was so fun!  You are such a great friend.

I am already looking forward to next year's program.  Can't wait to see what it holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment